Collected by Isabella
002 - Alameda Lorena, 1731 - Jardim Paulista, São Paulo - SP, Brazil
When it comes to bookstores, São Paulo does it right. There is an array of stores with excellent selections of titles in Portuguese, English, Spanish, and French. In addition, these spaces are inviting to the wandering Brazilian and tourist alike,...
Av. Paulista, 2073 - Bela Vista, São Paulo - SP, 01311-940, Brazil
Located on the bustling Avenida Paulista, the Livraria Cultura has multiple storefronts in the same shopping center. One store is dedicated to all types of travel, food, art, and design books. Another serves as a movie theater, showcasing the...
R. Martim Francisco, 98 - Santa Cecilia, São Paulo - SP, 01226-010, Brazil
São Paulo didn't give me my first introduction to sushi, but it was here that I first ate a sushi rodízio, which is basically an all you can eat special. My favourite, and the best value rodízio I've eaten is at Toshiro Sushi in Santa Cecilia,...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles