Collected by Isabella
002 - Alameda Lorena, 1731 - Jardim Paulista, São Paulo - SP, Brazil
When it comes to bookstores, São Paulo does it right. There is an array of stores with excellent selections of titles in Portuguese, English, Spanish, and French. In addition, these spaces are inviting to the wandering Brazilian and tourist alike,...
Av. Paulista, 2073 - Bela Vista, São Paulo - SP, 01311-940, Brazil
Located on the bustling Avenida Paulista, the Livraria Cultura has multiple storefronts in the same shopping center. One store is dedicated to all types of travel, food, art, and design books. Another serves as a movie theater, showcasing the...
R. Martim Francisco, 98 - Santa Cecilia, São Paulo - SP, 01226-010, Brazil
São Paulo didn't give me my first introduction to sushi, but it was here that I first ate a sushi rodízio, which is basically an all you can eat special. My favourite, and the best value rodízio I've eaten is at Toshiro Sushi in Santa Cecilia,...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos