Collected by Deanne Wimsatt
São Paulo, State of São Paulo, Brazil
In Liberdade, Sao Paulo, the home of the largest Japanese community outside of Japan, I felt like I was in Tokyo while knowing I was in Brazil. Portuguese was spoken on the streets but the stores and the street food reminded me more of Shibuya.
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now