Collected by Lili Bruner
R. Bela Cintra, 1618 - Consolação, São Paulo - SP, 01415-001, Brazil
Tucked into the trees on the quiet Rua Bela Cintra, PÃO offers a peaceful respite from the traffic on nearby Avenida Paulista. This cozy padaria has homemade breads, sandwiches, granola, and other treats for any traveler in need of a nice meal....
Rua Doutor Samuel Costa, 176 - Centro Histórico, Paraty - RJ, 23970-000, Brazil
The seaside colonial town of Paraty, Brazil revolves around el centro historico, where one can wander down endless cobblestone streets and easily be tempted by one of its many restaurants. Bartholomeu, a reasonably priced restaurant that doubles...
Praia de Lopes Mendes, Angra dos Reis - RJ, Brazil
Travellers get used to having to fight for space in the world's most beautiful spots. Trying to get some peace and quiet on a world class beach is near impossible most of the time. Lopes Mendes beach on Ilha Grande is one of those locations that...
Av. Vereador Benedito Adelino, 3185 - Praia Grande, Angra dos Reis - RJ, 23900-000, Brazil
Two hours from Rio de Janeiro, off the coast of Angra Dos Reis, Ilha Grande makes for a spacious retreat for two or an epic group vacation. The private island’s six-bedroom house comes with kayaks and stand-up paddleboards, plus a staff...
Lopes Mendes, Angra dos Reis - RJ, Brazil
Lopes Mendes is known as one of the most beautiful beaches in Brazil and from what I saw it is! This is one of the only beaches we went to on the island that had waves. We had a great time watching all the surfers and even had the opportunity to...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village