Collected by AFAR Explorer
Av. Pedro Álvares Cabral - Vila Mariana, São Paulo - SP, 04002-010, Brazil
Designed by Oscar Niemeyer and Roberto Burle Marx, this expansive park was meant to be an improvement to Central Park in New York City. Home to an impressive amphitheater, museums, water bodies, and lots of paths with some impressive landscaping,...
R. Alagoas, 903 - Higienópolis, São Paulo - SP, 01242-902, Brazil
“The particular strength of the MAB’s permanent collection of nearly 3,000 works is early 20th-century Brazilian modernism (Di Cavalcanti, Tarsila do Amaral, Victor Brecheret, Anita Malfatti), but it has also mounted hit exhibitions that were...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys