Collected by Hagay Avniel
Bergl 56, 8333 Riegersburg, Austria
Chocolate in every conceivable state of production; chocolate of every color, flavor and texture. Chocolate everywhere. The Zotter chocolate factory is easily one of the most delicious places in Austria, if not the world. The brand founded by...
Wollzeile 38, 1010 Wien, Austria
Plachutta isn’t a restaurant, it’s a Viennese institution. Austria loves the traditional cuisine, the elegant but unaffected crowd and the lively atmosphere you will find inside one of their locations – and you will too! Plachutta is particularly...
Schwarzenbergstraße, 1010 Wien, Austria
Before or after the theater, the pub 1516 is ideal for home-brewed seasonal beer, slightly loud music, and a lively mixed crowd, where you can get excellent pub food: hamburgers, chicken wings, pork ribs, farm bread with tasty fresh toppings, and...
Getreidegasse 47, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Mirabellplatz, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Follow the sound of music to the iconic Mirabell Palace and Gardens, where Fräulein Maria and the von Trapp children delightfully sang "Do-Re-Mi." Mirabell has become a dream destination for marriage ceremonies, boasting what some call the...
Fürstenweg 37, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
While the 17th-century Italian-style Renaissance palace at Hellbrunn is splendid, and its spacious park is filled with grottoes, sculptures, and fountains, the real draw is the unique Wasserspiele, or "trick fountains," which feature water...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles