Collected by Dee Estrella
62 613, Obchodná, 811 06 Bratislava, Slovakia
Not too far from the old town of Bratislava is the Slovak Pub, which is more of a restaurant of authentic Slovakian food than it is a pub. Yes, there is beer there and good beer, so this should be your go-to eatery in the city. One of my favorite...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Tech6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights