Collected by Willem Buys
Rajčianska 5091/38, 821 07 Bratislava, Slovakia
A relic of their Communist past, Paneláks would be more comparable to project homes found in many major US cities, only they're not filled with crime problems. In the last ten years, Bratislava has been working to turn these old buildings into...
Michalská 390/22, 811 03 Bratislava, Slovakia
This gate opening once stood as part of a wall surrounding the city of Bratislava (it was a much smaller city of course). Today it's just a lovely piece of historic architecture as you walk through Old Bratislava. My fiance told me that you should...
Rudnayovo námestie 1, 811 01 Bratislava-Staré Mesto, Slovakia
Standing in Bratislava since 1452, the cathedral is a historic centerpiece of Bratislava and of Eastern Europe. During the Ottoman Empire days when Hungary was conquered, St. Martin's Cathedral became the coronation church for Hungarian kings.
811 06 Bratislava-Old Town, Slovakia
One of the best parts of cruising on the Danube River during the holiday season is sampling the grilled meats and sausages available at the Christmas Markets. Each country along the route has a different way to season the meat, which makes...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico