Collected by Anto Nina
Hviezdoslavovo námestie, 811 02 Bratislava-Staré Mesto, Slovakia
Despite the vast amount of history in Bratislava, the city has been undergoing a renaissance celebrating modern art and culture. Construction projects such as the Danube promenade and statues like this have made the city grow in culture and...
Michalská 581/3, 811 01 Bratislava-Staré Mesto, Slovakia
One of the first spots I ate at in old Bratislava was this gem of an eatery hidden underground. It was very charming and the food was delicious. I recommend either the liver dumpling soup or the Slovak national dish, Halusky.
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands