Collected by Charlotte Ward
Strada Sforii, Brașov, Romania
At 1.32 meters wide and 83 meters long, "Rope Street" is one of the narrowest streets in Europe. Strada Sforii brings a quaint "je ne sais quoi" to Romania's already charming medieval city. The tiny cobblestone road and pleasant pastel walls lend...
Curtea Johannes Honterus 2, Brașov 500025, Romania
The Black Church (Biserica Neagră) got its name after being blackened by smoke from the 1689 fire that almost destroyed the entire city. It measures 65 meters from the floor level to the highest point which is the bell tower. History suggested...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter