Collected by Charlotte Ward
Strada Sforii, Brașov, Romania
At 1.32 meters wide and 83 meters long, "Rope Street" is one of the narrowest streets in Europe. Strada Sforii brings a quaint "je ne sais quoi" to Romania's already charming medieval city. The tiny cobblestone road and pleasant pastel walls lend...
Curtea Johannes Honterus 2, Brașov 500025, Romania
The Black Church (Biserica Neagră) got its name after being blackened by smoke from the 1689 fire that almost destroyed the entire city. It measures 65 meters from the floor level to the highest point which is the bell tower. History suggested...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles