Collected by Dee Gee
Rodovia Br 469, Km 32, s/n Parque Nacional Iguassu, Foz do Iguaçu - PR, 85855-750, Brazil
Ok, here's about a half-dozen reasons why Iguacu is better than Niagara... 1) You're in Brazil. 'Nuff said. 2) A few more steps and you're in Argentina or Paraguay. Way cooler than Canada. 3) It's about ten times bigger. 4) And you can go in it....
Rua Oscar Freire, 413 - Cerqueira César, São Paulo - SP, 01426-001, Brazil
With its comfortable seating, Parisian-style tables, and hardwood decor, Santo Grão Café on Rua Oscar Freire is the type of café that's impossible to leave. The list of coffee drinks is impressive, and the food delicious. Perfect for a french...
R. Saint Roman, 222 - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22071-060, Brazil
in my opinion this is the only place to stay in Rio (if you can afford it) located on a steep hill 10 minutes from Ipanema Beach and close enough to the favelas to get that local flavour (church bells ringing, dogs howling) without the excess...
Maraú - State of Bahia, 45520-000, Brazil
I debated furiously between Recife and Fortaleza and some of the other popular beach towns and finally chose Taipus de Fora beach. The most memorable part for me was riding a bicycle along the beach, exploring the 13kms of unspoiled, deserted...
R. Maranhão, 220 - Higienópolis, São Paulo - SP, 01240-000, Brazil
This bakery and deli is the ideal spot for a delicious pastry or a heaping New York style deli sandwich. If you're in need of something sweet, try the pão doce with chocolate and bananas or a decadent chocolate croissant. For something savory,...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map