Collected by Vedant Sarawagi
Go to this bar
R. Fradique Coutinho, 1340 - Pinheiros, São Paulo - SP, 05416-001, Brazil
Isabela Raposeiras knows good coffee. Lucky for us, she's willing to share this wisdom at her incredible café and roastery, Coffee Lab. She sources directly from farmers all over Brazil and roasts the beans to perfection in this Vila Madelena...
R. Bela Cintra, 1618 - Consolação, São Paulo - SP, 01415-001, Brazil
Tucked into the trees on the quiet Rua Bela Cintra, PÃO offers a peaceful respite from the traffic on nearby Avenida Paulista. This cozy padaria has homemade breads, sandwiches, granola, and other treats for any traveler in need of a nice meal....
Av. Brg. Faria Lima, 1814 - Jardim Paulistano, São Paulo - SP, 01451-001, Brazil
It is not very often in São Paulo that you ask the price of a drink and think, "Wow, that is reasonable!" It is even rarer to find such a location outside of a corner boteco. Sofá Café has it all, mandioca chips, inexpensive drinks, and a great,...
Rua Haddock Lobo, 1738 - Jardim Paulista, São Paulo - SP, 01415-000, Brazil
Ordering something local, often something you have never heard of or cannot pronounce, is one of the best ways to get to know a new culture. While Sao Paulo doesn't ooze with culture, it does boast an incredible food scene. One of the more notable...
R. da Consolação, 3153 - Cerqueira César, São Paulo - SP, 01416-001, Brazil
The Jardins neighborhood is known as a pretty chic part of the city, and rightfully so due to its legion of high-end clothing stores and fancy restaurants. However, its location can't be beat. A short walk away from Avenida Paulista, o Centro, and...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna