Boutique Variety Shops in LA
Collected by Susan Mason , AFAR Local Expert
1409 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA 90291, USA
Firefly is a whimsical one-stop-shop for a variety of eclectic gifts, decorations, and accessories; a cuter, yet more mature Urban Outfitters, if you will. They carry boutique brands for a hodgepodge of items including soaps, candles, jewelry,...
8425 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90069, USA
This high-end boutique is all about living with beautiful things. The white-walled space displays art along with a wide selection of limited-edition shoes, handbags, jewelry, and vintage men’s neckties from brands such as Clare Vivier, Rachel...
1801 Lincoln Blvd, Venice, CA 90291, USA
Whenever I stumble into these refreshingly curated shops, my brain goes a-tingling. Mixtapes on actual cassettes? Check. Geometric shapes galore? Check. Teepee changing room? Check. Southwestern rug? Check. Succulents? Check. I'm beginning to...
5276 E 2nd St, Long Beach, CA 90803, USA
This store is so cozy you'll want to wrap yourself in a blanket and cuddle up with a warm cup of tea. This is the place to find the fantastically innovative and inspiring jewelry made by Jeanine Payer. Finely engraved quotes are the centerpieces...
2915 Red Hill Ave suite a104, Costa Mesa, CA 92626, USA
If you’re looking to bring home the sun-drenched coastal vibe of Orange County, then Gatehouse is where you’ll find it—creative beach wood and seashell concoctions, vibrant fabric patterns, and hosting gifts abound. Ah, home sweet home.
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Restaurants + Cafés This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May