Collected by Justin Ehrecke
Boston Harbor, Boston, MA, USA
When booking my ferry tickets for Salem, I didn't realize the view I would see when leaving Boston. In the summer months, ferries to and from Boston to Salem run a few times a day. The views are spectacular when leaving the city and even more so...
Barnstable County, MA, USA
If you want to go somewhere with a nautical atmosphere then Cape Cod is perfect. There are countless harbors with boat-lined docks like this one. Whether you want to go on a whale watch, spend an afternoon on a fishing boat, or just paddle around...
215 Charles St, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Sometimes I take Boston for granted. I become annoyed with the traffic, crowded sidewalks, or the million and one other things that make city living challenging. On these types of days, I have a simple remedy. I walk down to the Charles River,...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna