Collected by Justin Ehrecke
Boston Harbor, Boston, MA, USA
When booking my ferry tickets for Salem, I didn't realize the view I would see when leaving Boston. In the summer months, ferries to and from Boston to Salem run a few times a day. The views are spectacular when leaving the city and even more so...
Barnstable County, MA, USA
If you want to go somewhere with a nautical atmosphere then Cape Cod is perfect. There are countless harbors with boat-lined docks like this one. Whether you want to go on a whale watch, spend an afternoon on a fishing boat, or just paddle around...
215 Charles St, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Sometimes I take Boston for granted. I become annoyed with the traffic, crowded sidewalks, or the million and one other things that make city living challenging. On these types of days, I have a simple remedy. I walk down to the Charles River,...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022