Boston TO DO
Collected by Megan Jicha
62 Long Wharf, Boston, MA 02110, USA
In the summer, when the temperatures reach sweltering and the city is crowded with tourists, the Boston Harbor Islands are where Bostonians go to escape. The Harbour Islands are comprised of 12 islands in total. Although it's a mere 15 to 20...
1 Seaport Ln, Boston, MA 02210, USA
The ICA stands at attention over Boston Harbor. All glass and modern angles, it is architecturally unique in the city's overwhelmingly brick landscape. Looking out over the water from the cantilevered passageway gives you a magnificent view. The...
513 Tremont St, Boston, MA 02116, USA
When you find a great place for ice cream, you just know. After a day wandering around Tremont St. in Boston, we managed to find this little bucket of joy upon a recommendation from one of the local shop-owners. Picco has an absolutely wonderful...
1771 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA 02140, USA
Long before fair trade was a part of our vocabulary, Nomad was serving up an eclectic mix of folk art, home furnishings and ethnic jewelry from around the world. The boutique's support of Made in America clothing is evident in the well edited...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Tech6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Travel NewsMiniature Horses Are Allowed on Board Southwest Airlines, per New Policy
- 4Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania