Boston TO DO
Collected by Megan Jicha
1 Long Wharf, Boston, MA 02110, USA
In the summer, when the temperatures reach sweltering and the city is crowded with tourists, the Boston Harbor Islands are where Bostonians go to escape. The Harbour Islands are comprised of 12 islands in total. Although it's a mere 15 to 20...
1 Seaport Ln, Boston, MA 02210, USA
The ICA stands at attention over Boston Harbor. All glass and modern angles, it is architecturally unique in the city's overwhelmingly brick landscape. Looking out over the water from the cantilevered passageway gives you a magnificent view. The...
513 Tremont St, Boston, MA 02116, USA
When you find a great place for ice cream, you just know. After a day wandering around Tremont St. in Boston, we managed to find this little bucket of joy upon a recommendation from one of the local shop-owners. Picco has an absolutely wonderful...
1771 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA 02140, USA
Long before fair trade was a part of our vocabulary, Nomad was serving up an eclectic mix of folk art, home furnishings and ethnic jewelry from around the world. The boutique's support of Made in America clothing is evident in the well edited...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico