Collected by William Pelham
44 School St #250, Boston, MA 02111, USA
Taking the self-guided Freedom Trail tour was amazing! A nice walk, a history lesson and beautiful architecture... Follow the red brick line and the trail will take you to 16 places of historic importance in the colonial revolution. Pop into the ...
Boston Harbor, Boston, MA, USA
When booking my ferry tickets for Salem, I didn't realize the view I would see when leaving Boston. In the summer months, ferries to and from Boston to Salem run a few times a day. The views are spectacular when leaving the city and even more so...
700 Boylston St, Boston, MA 02116, USA
I fell in love with the Boston's Central Library on my first visit, and have returned to its gorgeous stairs, painted walls, changing art shows, and literature finds at least once on every trip here. I could happily spend a few hours here,...
15 1/2 Fish Pier St E, Boston, MA 02210, USA
By the time we were done at Harpoon, we were ready to eat again and met up with some of our Propeller friends at No Name Restaurant on Fish Pier. This place is pretty touristy. But it was still fun. Most of the boys opted to go big and order the...
206 Clarendon St, Boston, MA 02116, USA
The Trinity Church in Boston located in the back bay area. This is a historical landmark of America, worth a visit if you are into architecture. Check out the court yard at the back as well. ***Update*** Another reason for you to check out the...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles