Boston by day
Collected by Samantha Moorcroft
Beacon Hill, Boston, MA, USA
April's first sunset, as viewed from Beacon Hill. Of all the cities I have lived in, Boston has the finest sunsets. The colors are brilliant and the light bounces off the brownstones in most unexpected ways. So when you are in Boston, find out...
20 Bow St, Somerville, MA 02143, USA
Donut lovers from all over the city have embraced this new addition to the breakfast scene. We Bostonians do love our baked goods! Handcrafted in Somerville, the shop is open Thursday thru Sunday from 9 am to sell out. Some days that happens...
Boston Harbor, Boston, MA, USA
During the Boston Harborfest this summer, tall ships entered Boston Harbor from all over the world. They were decorated with flags, and had perfectly immaculate "swabbed decks". The best part of the festival, for me, was being able to speak--with...
Charles St, Boston, MA, USA
Starting at the northeast corner of the Public Garden, and stretching to the end of Beacon Hill, Charles St. shopping offers a more boutiquey experience than its better known Newbury St. cousin. The feel is very European, with a mix of small...
700 Boylston St, Boston, MA 02116, USA
I fell in love with the Boston's Central Library on my first visit, and have returned to its gorgeous stairs, painted walls, changing art shows, and literature finds at least once on every trip here. I could happily spend a few hours here,...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico