Collected by kay
44 School St #250, Boston, MA 02111, USA
Taking the self-guided Freedom Trail tour was amazing! A nice walk, a history lesson and beautiful architecture... Follow the red brick line and the trail will take you to 16 places of historic importance in the colonial revolution. Pop into the ...
139 Tremont St, Boston, MA 02111, USA
The Boston Common, built in 1634, is America's oldest park and the start of the famous Freedom Trail. A beautiful spot to walk in all seasons and try to imagine the Redcoats making camp there in 1775. During the winter, the Frog Pond has a magical...
323 Hanover St, Boston, MA 02113, USA
A convenient train ride from NYC, one of my favorite weekend trips was going to Boston. I enjoyed strolling through the beautiful streets in Beacon Hill filled with lovely turn of the century red brick buildings. Having delectable meals at one of...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico