Collected by kay
44 School St #250, Boston, MA 02111, USA
Taking the self-guided Freedom Trail tour was amazing! A nice walk, a history lesson and beautiful architecture... Follow the red brick line and the trail will take you to 16 places of historic importance in the colonial revolution. Pop into the ...
139 Tremont St, Boston, MA 02111, USA
The Boston Common, built in 1634, is America's oldest park and the start of the famous Freedom Trail. A beautiful spot to walk in all seasons and try to imagine the Redcoats making camp there in 1775. During the winter, the Frog Pond has a magical...
323 Hanover St, Boston, MA 02113, USA
A convenient train ride from NYC, one of my favorite weekend trips was going to Boston. I enjoyed strolling through the beautiful streets in Beacon Hill filled with lovely turn of the century red brick buildings. Having delectable meals at one of...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December