Collected by Lorin Mathews
1 Court St, Boston, MA 02108, USA
Want to sleep in Boston’s very first skyscraper? Originally constructed in 1893, the 15-story Ames Building was, for many years, the tallest building in the city. Renowned architect David Rockwell helped reconceive the building as the...
3 Battery Wharf, Boston, MA 02109, USA
Boston's Battery Wharf joined the Leading Hotels of the World collection in 2015. The wharf itself dates back to the 1600s, when it served as a gun battery positioned to defend the Colonists against water attacks; history buffs can learn more at...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022