Collected by Lorin Mathews
1 Court St, Boston, MA 02108, USA
Want to sleep in Boston’s very first skyscraper? Originally constructed in 1893, the 15-story Ames Building was, for many years, the tallest building in the city. Renowned architect David Rockwell helped reconceive the building as the...
3 Battery Wharf, Boston, MA 02109, USA
Boston's Battery Wharf joined the Leading Hotels of the World collection in 2015. The wharf itself dates back to the 1600s, when it served as a gun battery positioned to defend the Colonists against water attacks; history buffs can learn more at...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now