Collected by Lauren Milam
20 Bow St, Somerville, MA 02143, USA
Donut lovers from all over the city have embraced this new addition to the breakfast scene. We Bostonians do love our baked goods! Handcrafted in Somerville, the shop is open Thursday thru Sunday from 9 am to sell out. Some days that happens...
Charlestown, MA 02129, USA
A trip to Boston, especially the first time, would be incomplete without a short walk across the Charlestown Bridge to the Navy Yard. Not only is the surrounding neighborhood filled with lovely colonial houses encircling the magnificent Bunker...
Charles St, Boston, MA, USA
Starting at the northeast corner of the Public Garden, and stretching to the end of Beacon Hill, Charles St. shopping offers a more boutiquey experience than its better known Newbury St. cousin. The feel is very European, with a mix of small...
Monument Sq, Charlestown, MA 02129, USA
A horrid thought, but this is the spot where that famous cry originated in 1775 at the Battle of Bunker Hill. If you dare, climb the 294 stairs of local granite, where you'll be rewarded at the top of the obelisk with a spectacular view of the...
1 Central Wharf, Boston, MA 02110, USA
I make a point to visit zoos and aquariums in every city I visit; Boston was no exception. This aquarium was huge—with a large central tank, incredible jelly fish area, penguins, even an IMAX—and I had a great time spending the day here!
- 1 Travel News The World’s Happiest Country Is All About Reading, Coffee, and Saunas
- 2 Travel News “Unbearable” Crowds Force California Town to Restrict Access to Poppy Bloom
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots
- 4 Where to Go in Spring California Wildflowers: Where and When to Find Them During the Super Bloom
- 5 Travel News Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Is Opening Soon—Here’s Everything You Need to Know