Collected by AFAR Explorer
215 Charles St, Boston, MA 02114, USA
The Liberty Hotel is a hotel that was transformed from a prison in the early 1990's (not too long ago!). Nonetheless, the hotel is wonderful! The staff greeted us with free champagne and gave delicious restaurant recommendations. The hotel turns...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys