Collected by Gillian Longworth McGuire , AFAR Local Expert
314 Shawmut Ave, Boston, MA 02118, USA
French toast with fresh strawberries—the picture from South End Buttery explains itself! Great brunch location. *Tip, they also have an amazing deli, so stop in to pack the perfect picnic. Self-described as "an eclectic combination of fresh...
88 Sleeper St, Boston, MA 02210, USA
Boston is celebrated for its seafood and the Barking Crab, located along the Fort Point Channel, is one the best paces to grab a lobster while experiencing the waterfront. Not a typical Boston seafood restaurant, The Barking Crab is "funky" casual...
4 S Market St, Boston, MA 02109, USA
Named after Mayor Josiah Quincy, Quincy Market was designed as an extension to Faneuil Hall in 1824 by architect Alexander Parris in the Greek Revival style to house meat and produce merchants. Today the building contains a variety of food vendors...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019