Collected by Sandra Mohr
125 Arborway, Boston, MA 02130, USA
The Arnold Arboretum aka "The Arb" is my go-to spot when I want to get out for a walk in Jamaica Plain. Owned by Harvard and loved by all (adults, babies and dogs alike) it's a beautiful place year-round. My favorite spot is Peters Hill where you...
257 Hanover St, Boston, MA 02113, USA
There are two well-known pastry shops within about a block of each other in Boston's historic North End: Mike's Pastry and Modern Pastry. The two are engaged in a constant battle for supremacy, and any good Bostonian has a strong opinion in favor...
44 School St #250, Boston, MA 02111, USA
Taking the self-guided Freedom Trail tour was amazing! A nice walk, a history lesson and beautiful architecture... Follow the red brick line and the trail will take you to 16 places of historic importance in the colonial revolution. Pop into the ...
61 Exeter Street, Boylston St, Boston, MA 02116, USA
Back Bay, Beacon Hill, Newbury St., Copley Square you've got it all at this location. As a matter of fact, there isn't much you can't walk to from this centralized address-just make sure to bring a comfy pair of shoes! Old world charm and a modern...
700 Boylston St, Boston, MA 02116, USA
I fell in love with the Boston's Central Library on my first visit, and have returned to its gorgeous stairs, painted walls, changing art shows, and literature finds at least once on every trip here. I could happily spend a few hours here,...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 4 Travel News Which State You Live in Says a Lot About Where You Like to Travel
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos