Collected by Sandra Mohr
125 Arborway, Boston, MA 02130, USA
The Arnold Arboretum aka "The Arb" is my go-to spot when I want to get out for a walk in Jamaica Plain. Owned by Harvard and loved by all (adults, babies and dogs alike) it's a beautiful place year-round. My favorite spot is Peters Hill where you...
257 Hanover St, Boston, MA 02113, USA
There are two well-known pastry shops within about a block of each other in Boston's historic North End: Mike's Pastry and Modern Pastry. The two are engaged in a constant battle for supremacy, and any good Bostonian has a strong opinion in favor...
44 School St #250, Boston, MA 02111, USA
Taking the self-guided Freedom Trail tour was amazing! A nice walk, a history lesson and beautiful architecture... Follow the red brick line and the trail will take you to 16 places of historic importance in the colonial revolution. Pop into the ...
61 Exeter Street at Boylston, Boston, MA 02116, USA
Back Bay, Beacon Hill, Newbury St., Copley Square you've got it all at this location. As a matter of fact, there isn't much you can't walk to from this centralized address-just make sure to bring a comfy pair of shoes! Old world charm and a modern...
700 Boylston St, Boston, MA 02116, USA
I fell in love with the Boston's Central Library on my first visit, and have returned to its gorgeous stairs, painted walls, changing art shows, and literature finds at least once on every trip here. I could happily spend a few hours here,...
- 1Air TravelTSA Implements New Carry-On Rules for Powders
- 2Travel NewsThere’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 3Where to Go in SummerHow to Take the Houseboat Vacation of Your Dreams This Summer
- 4Hiking + CyclingSecluded Mountain Restaurants That Are Worth the Trek
- 5Travel NewsA Travel Company Wants to Send You on a 2,200-Mile Mystery Trip Through Central Asia