Collected by Sandra Mohr
125 Arborway, Boston, MA 02130, USA
The Arnold Arboretum aka "The Arb" is my go-to spot when I want to get out for a walk in Jamaica Plain. Owned by Harvard and loved by all (adults, babies and dogs alike) it's a beautiful place year-round. My favorite spot is Peters Hill where you...
257 Hanover St, Boston, MA 02113, USA
There are two well-known pastry shops within about a block of each other in Boston's historic North End: Mike's Pastry and Modern Pastry. The two are engaged in a constant battle for supremacy, and any good Bostonian has a strong opinion in favor...
44 School St #250, Boston, MA 02111, USA
Taking the self-guided Freedom Trail tour was amazing! A nice walk, a history lesson and beautiful architecture... Follow the red brick line and the trail will take you to 16 places of historic importance in the colonial revolution. Pop into the ...
Boylston Street, 61 Exeter St, Boston, MA 02116, USA
Back Bay, Beacon Hill, Newbury St., Copley Square you've got it all at this location. As a matter of fact, there isn't much you can't walk to from this centralized address-just make sure to bring a comfy pair of shoes! Old world charm and a modern...
700 Boylston St, Boston, MA 02116, USA
I fell in love with the Boston's Central Library on my first visit, and have returned to its gorgeous stairs, painted walls, changing art shows, and literature finds at least once on every trip here. I could happily spend a few hours here,...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now