Collected by Julie Lee
Boston Harbor, Boston, MA, USA
During the Boston Harborfest this summer, tall ships entered Boston Harbor from all over the world. They were decorated with flags, and had perfectly immaculate "swabbed decks". The best part of the festival, for me, was being able to speak--with...
513 Tremont St, Boston, MA 02116, USA
When you find a great place for ice cream, you just know. After a day wandering around Tremont St. in Boston, we managed to find this little bucket of joy upon a recommendation from one of the local shop-owners. Picco has an absolutely wonderful...
15 1/2 Fish Pier St E, Boston, MA 02210, USA
By the time we were done at Harpoon, we were ready to eat again and met up with some of our Propeller friends at No Name Restaurant on Fish Pier. This place is pretty touristy. But it was still fun. Most of the boys opted to go big and order the...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign