Collected by Rebecca Pritchett
510 Atlantic Ave, Boston, MA 02210, USA
Boston is a great walking city, and there's no better way to get behind the scenes then with guides who love Boston. Committed, trained volunteers run the guided walking tours that cover everything from architecture, going green and neighborhoods...
4 Yawkey Way, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Going to a Red Sox game at Fenway Park is an exciting Boston tradition that travelers need to put at the top of their Boston to-do list. The camaraderie of the fans is something you will not experience at any other ballpark in America--they aren't...
1 Science Park, Boston, MA 02114, USA
I'm usually a more 'off the beaten path' traveler, but when friends with kids came to town for a visit, I decided it was high time to make a reservation with Boston Duck Tours. Board the amphibious, WWII-style landing vehicle, and you might be...
100 Hanover St, Boston, MA 02108, USA
The recently opened Boston Public Market is the only year round indoor market in the country to feature exclusively New England vendors. The bounty of 35 businesses representing farms, makers and food producers offers a cross section of all things...
44 School St #250, Boston, MA 02111, USA
Taking the self-guided Freedom Trail tour was amazing! A nice walk, a history lesson and beautiful architecture... Follow the red brick line and the trail will take you to 16 places of historic importance in the colonial revolution. Pop into the ...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019