Collected by Molly Farber
50, 800 Boylston St, Boston, MA 02199, USA
Boston is a big city, yet it is possible to see all of the famous sights in one hour at one place: the Skywalk Observatory, inside the Prudential center. As a local, I go there often to see how the city and the view changes—spring's vivid color,...
655 Boylston St, Boston, MA 02116, USA
Mei Mei (meaning “little sister” in Chinese), is the product of three siblings who share a passion for bringing good food to the hungry masses—literally, in a food truck. They fuse the Asian cuisine of their childhood with some modern flair and...
383 Congress St, Boston, MA 02210, USA
A newcomer to Boston's seafood scene, Row 34 in Fort Point is billed as a workingman's oyster bar. The sleek, loft-like space is relaxed and casual: Think industrial-chic. An ever-changing seasonal menu features a wide selection of oysters, smoked...
1 Faneuil Hall, S Market St, Boston, MA 02109, USA
One of my all-time favorite crabs, and I'm obliged to them for their contribution—the ultimate sacrifice so that we may enjoy their deliciousness. Only available in appropriate season, and with only lemon, clarified butter and a little loving work...
3 Battery Wharf, Boston, MA 02109, USA
One of the best outdoor spots in Boston is just steps from the waterfront. Aragosta Bar and Bistro overlooks the harbor at the bottom of the city's North End. Fire pits provide the perfect venue for a summer evening cocktail and the lobster bake...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles