Collected by William
Charlestown, MA 02129, USA
A trip to Boston, especially the first time, would be incomplete without a short walk across the Charlestown Bridge to the Navy Yard. Not only is the surrounding neighborhood filled with lovely colonial houses encircling the magnificent Bunker...
Monument Sq, Charlestown, MA 02129, USA
A horrid thought, but this is the spot where that famous cry originated in 1775 at the Battle of Bunker Hill. If you dare, climb the 294 stairs of local granite, where you'll be rewarded at the top of the obelisk with a spectacular view of the...
4 Charles St, Boston, MA 02116, USA
Boston’s Public Garden is magical in the summer, with its many weeping willows and manicured hedges. Kids and adults alike will delight in a ride on the iconic Swan Boats, which float on the garden’s lagoon. The whimsical boats are foot-pedaled,...
4 S Market St, Boston, MA 02109, USA
306 Congress St, Boston, MA 02210, USA
A floating museum is certainly a bit out of the ordinary, and this walk back in history does not disappoint. Live actors, interactive exhibits of artifacts, and authentically restored tea ships will transport children as well as adults back to the...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked