Collected by Maryam Shapland
88 Sleeper St, Boston, MA 02210, USA
Boston is celebrated for its seafood and the Barking Crab, located along the Fort Point Channel, is one the best paces to grab a lobster while experiencing the waterfront. Not a typical Boston seafood restaurant, The Barking Crab is "funky" casual...
215 Charles St, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Drinks in the old Charles St. Jail? Kudos to whoever dreamed up the idea to create Alibi in the former "drunk tank" for the City of Boston, a building with a storied past. Set in the Beacon Hill neighborhood, the original floors and brick walls...
4 S Market St, Boston, MA 02109, USA
Charles River Esplanade, Boston, MA, USA
When people bring out their folding adirondack chairs and fishing rods to the Charles River Esplanade, you know it’s spring, finally. And then you see rows and rows of cherry blossom trees that line up the river, and wish it was always springtime...
200 Massachusetts Ave, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Take a deep breath and be prepared, for you are about to journey to the center of the earth—without ever having to leave Boston. Located on Massachusetts Ave in Boston's historic Back Bay, this beautiful globe is one of a kind. Chester Lindsay...
279 Newbury St, Boston, MA 02116, USA
A down-to-earth Boston kid named John Earle was your average 19-year-old working in a local comic book store in 2001, when he began selling limited edition, screen-printed t-shirts emblazoned with a quirky logo out of the back of his car. Earle,...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter