Collected by Eve Singer
25 Evans Way, Boston, MA 02115, USA
The gift shop at the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum is not your typical museum store. A carefully curated collection is inspired by the artwork and architecture. Curiosity cabinets invite the visitor to look within, much like the archive rooms,...
Charles St, Boston, MA, USA
Starting at the northeast corner of the Public Garden, and stretching to the end of Beacon Hill, Charles St. shopping offers a more boutiquey experience than its better known Newbury St. cousin. The feel is very European, with a mix of small...
74 Union Park St, Boston, MA 02118, USA
One of the great draws of Boston is the fantastic neighborhoods. Each has a different flavor, and all are filled with small specialty stores. I love to support local shopkeepers, and the South End is a super place to do it. Boutique owners in this...
46 Waltham St, Boston, MA 02118, USA
Walking down the alley to the courtyard of Patch NYC, you'll probably think-Where is she sending me? Trust me, there's gold at the end of the tunnel! In the beautifully designed shop, you'll find the the work of a highly curated group of vendors,...
6 Birch St, Roslindale, MA 02131, USA
The village of Roslindale is filled with unlikely gems. Joanne Rossman Design is at the top of that list. Billed as a Purveyor of the Unnecessary & the Irresistible, it's a destination filled with treasures you never knew you couldn't live...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands