Collected by Nailah Mills-Jerome
465 Huntington Ave, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Sheltered from the city, this gem of a Japanese Garden is located on the Fenway side of the museum. An oasis within the urban environment, this exquisite, contemplative garden contains over 70 species of plants and 200 rocks and is, like the...
510 Atlantic Ave, Boston, MA 02210, USA
Boston is a great walking city, and there's no better way to get behind the scenes then with guides who love Boston. Committed, trained volunteers run the guided walking tours that cover everything from architecture, going green and neighborhoods...
50, 800 Boylston St, Boston, MA 02199, USA
Boston is a big city, yet it is possible to see all of the famous sights in one hour at one place: the Skywalk Observatory, inside the Prudential center. As a local, I go there often to see how the city and the view changes—spring's vivid color,...
88 Sleeper St, Boston, MA 02210, USA
Boston is celebrated for its seafood and the Barking Crab, located along the Fort Point Channel, is one the best paces to grab a lobster while experiencing the waterfront. Not a typical Boston seafood restaurant, The Barking Crab is "funky" casual...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign