Collected by Nailah Mills-Jerome
465 Huntington Ave, Boston, MA 02115, USA
If you love art in all its many forms, the Museum of Fine Arts (MFA) in Boston is a 'must-see' destination. They have a great collection of Impressionism and Asian art works, from Monet and Van Gogh, to Chinese furniture and Japanese paintings, as...
510 Atlantic Ave, Boston, MA 02210, USA
Boston is a great walking city, and there's no better way to get behind the scenes then with guides who love Boston. Committed, trained volunteers run the guided walking tours that cover everything from architecture, going green and neighborhoods...
50, 800 Boylston St, Boston, MA 02199, USA
Boston is a big city, yet it is possible to see all of the famous sights in one hour at one place: the Skywalk Observatory, inside the Prudential center. As a local, I go there often to see how the city and the view changes—spring's vivid color,...
88 Sleeper St, Boston, MA 02210, USA
Boston is celebrated for its seafood and the Barking Crab, located along the Fort Point Channel, is one the best paces to grab a lobster while experiencing the waterfront. Not a typical Boston seafood restaurant, The Barking Crab is "funky" casual...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys