Collected by Megan CHen
Columbia Point, Boston, MA 02125, USA
The assassination of Boston’s favorite son is burned into the memory of most Americans who lived through that tragic moment in history, but the JFK Presidential Library and Museum is a celebration of John F. Kennedy’s life, not his...
26 Oxford St, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA
I get so excited when I visit the Harvard Museum of Natural History. It has so many diverse displays that there is something of interest for everyone. Drawn from specimens of Harvard's 3 research museums, it covers the categories of animal,...
1166 Cambridge St, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA
I love walking into a restaurant and being able to feel its vibe from the moment you enter. Puritan is sparkling, open and crisp. The menu reflects that spirit with traditional New England fare, prepared in a contemporary way. No gimmicks, just...
3100 Swann Dr, Baltimore, MD 21217, USA
Located inside the Druid Hill Park in downtown Baltimore, this lovely glass building houses the Palm House, the Orchid Room, the Mediterranean House, the Tropical House, and the Desert House. Stroll around and see the flowers, cacti, succulent...
Woodberry, Baltimore, MD, USA
Woodberry Kitchen's farm-to-table dishes are prepared with care and ingredients straight from the Chesapeake; making it one of the freshest, well-prepared meals you can find in Baltimore. Dishes are typically light and seasonal (like their...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna