Collected by Megan CHen
Columbia Point, Boston, MA 02125, USA
The assassination of Boston’s favorite son is burned into the memory of most Americans who lived through that tragic moment in history, but the JFK Presidential Library and Museum is a celebration of John F. Kennedy’s life, not his...
26 Oxford St, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA
I get so excited when I visit the Harvard Museum of Natural History. It has so many diverse displays that there is something of interest for everyone. Drawn from specimens of Harvard's 3 research museums, it covers the categories of animal,...
1166 Cambridge St, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA
I love walking into a restaurant and being able to feel its vibe from the moment you enter. Puritan is sparkling, open and crisp. The menu reflects that spirit with traditional New England fare, prepared in a contemporary way. No gimmicks, just...
3100 Swann Dr, Baltimore, MD 21217, USA
Located inside the Druid Hill Park in downtown Baltimore, this lovely glass building houses the Palm House, the Orchid Room, the Mediterranean House, the Tropical House, and the Desert House. Stroll around and see the flowers, cacti, succulent...
Woodberry, Baltimore, MD, USA
Woodberry Kitchen's farm-to-table dishes are prepared with care and ingredients straight from the Chesapeake; making it one of the freshest, well-prepared meals you can find in Baltimore. Dishes are typically light and seasonal (like their...
- 1 Travel Tips Surprising Countries Where U.S. Citizens Need an Advance Visa
- 2 National Parks 11 Crowd-Free National Parks You Should Visit Instead
- 3 Where to Go in Spring Places Where Your U.S. Dollar Will Go Far in Spring
- 4 Expat Life The World’s Coolest Travel Jobs—and How to Get Them
- 5 Air Travel Emirates Has $799 Flights for Two This Valentine’s Day—but You’ll Have to Act Fast