Collected by Hannah Frazier
44 School St #250, Boston, MA 02111, USA
Taking the self-guided Freedom Trail tour was amazing! A nice walk, a history lesson and beautiful architecture... Follow the red brick line and the trail will take you to 16 places of historic importance in the colonial revolution. Pop into the ...
139 Tremont St, Boston, MA 02111, USA
The Boston Common, built in 1634, is America's oldest park and the start of the famous Freedom Trail. A beautiful spot to walk in all seasons and try to imagine the Redcoats making camp there in 1775. During the winter, the Frog Pond has a magical...
Monument Sq, Charlestown, MA 02129, USA
A horrid thought, but this is the spot where that famous cry originated in 1775 at the Battle of Bunker Hill. If you dare, climb the 294 stairs of local granite, where you'll be rewarded at the top of the obelisk with a spectacular view of the...
306 Congress St, Boston, MA 02210, USA
A floating museum is certainly a bit out of the ordinary, and this walk back in history does not disappoint. Live actors, interactive exhibits of artifacts, and authentically restored tea ships will transport children as well as adults back to the...
134 Salem St, Boston, MA 02113, USA
The North End of Boston is the oldest residential area in the city, a small neighborhood inhabited since the 1630's. It's an understatement to say it's loaded with character, and no other spot in Beantown will transport you to another world as...
6 Birch St, Roslindale, MA 02131, USA
The village of Roslindale is filled with unlikely gems. Joanne Rossman Design is at the top of that list. Billed as a Purveyor of the Unnecessary & the Irresistible, it's a destination filled with treasures you never knew you couldn't live...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Happiest Country Is All About Reading, Coffee, and Saunas
- 2 Travel News “Unbearable” Crowds Force California Town to Restrict Access to Poppy Bloom
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots
- 4 Where to Go in Summer California Wildflowers: Where and When to Find Them During the Super Bloom
- 5 Travel News Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Is Opening Soon—Here’s Everything You Need to Know