Collected by Deidre Michael
12 Farnsworth St, Boston, MA 02110, USA
Flour is the kind of Boston bakery worth a visit—or two. While they're famed for sticky buns, it's not their sweetly glazed, pecan covered pastries that keep residents coming back. It's their on-site homestyle baking that makes every crust, bread,...
2 Pleasant St, Charlestown, MA 02129, USA
Like to have a meal with historic spirits? Visit the oldest tavern in MA. and one of the most historic watering holes in America. First erected in 1780 in Charlestown, George Washington dropped in for refreshments and Paul Revere counted it among...
Rose Kennedy Greenway, Boston, MA 02114, USA
The newest addition to The Rose Kennedy Greenway is a carousel featuring colorful animals, fish and insects native to the New England area. Inspired by the drawings of Boston school children, the fanciful creatures are the creation of local artist...
306 Congress St, Boston, MA 02210, USA
A floating museum is certainly a bit out of the ordinary, and this walk back in history does not disappoint. Live actors, interactive exhibits of artifacts, and authentically restored tea ships will transport children as well as adults back to the...
4 S Market St, Boston, MA 02109, USA
- 1 Travel News Why We Wept for Notre-Dame as It Burned
- 2 Art + Culture 8 “Game of Thrones” Destinations You Can Visit in Real Life
- 3 Air Travel Delta Is Cutting Seat Recline in Half on All A320 Planes
- 4 Air Travel Finally, Nonstop Flights From United States to Cape Town Are Coming
- 5 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots