Collected by Deidre Michael
12 Farnsworth St, Boston, MA 02110, USA
Flour is the kind of Boston bakery worth a visit—or two. While they're famed for sticky buns, it's not their sweetly glazed, pecan covered pastries that keep residents coming back. It's their on-site homestyle baking that makes every crust, bread,...
2 Pleasant St, Charlestown, MA 02129, USA
Like to have a meal with historic spirits? Visit the oldest tavern in MA. and one of the most historic watering holes in America. First erected in 1780 in Charlestown, George Washington dropped in for refreshments and Paul Revere counted it among...
Rose Kennedy Greenway, Boston, MA 02114, USA
The newest addition to The Rose Kennedy Greenway is a carousel featuring colorful animals, fish and insects native to the New England area. Inspired by the drawings of Boston school children, the fanciful creatures are the creation of local artist...
306 Congress St, Boston, MA 02210, USA
A floating museum is certainly a bit out of the ordinary, and this walk back in history does not disappoint. Live actors, interactive exhibits of artifacts, and authentically restored tea ships will transport children as well as adults back to the...
4 S Market St, Boston, MA 02109, USA
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys