Collected by Rachel Fast
20 Bow St, Somerville, MA 02143, USA
Donut lovers from all over the city have embraced this new addition to the breakfast scene. We Bostonians do love our baked goods! Handcrafted in Somerville, the shop is open Thursday thru Sunday from 9 am to sell out. Some days that happens...
465 Huntington Ave, Boston, MA 02115, USA
If you love art in all its many forms, the Museum of Fine Arts (MFA) in Boston is a 'must-see' destination. They have a great collection of Impressionism and Asian art works, from Monet and Van Gogh, to Chinese furniture and Japanese paintings, as...
4 Charles St, Boston, MA 02116, USA
Boston’s Public Garden is magical in the summer, with its many weeping willows and manicured hedges. Kids and adults alike will delight in a ride on the iconic Swan Boats, which float on the garden’s lagoon. The whimsical boats are foot-pedaled,...
50, 800 Boylston St, Boston, MA 02199, USA
Boston is a big city, yet it is possible to see all of the famous sights in one hour at one place: the Skywalk Observatory, inside the Prudential center. As a local, I go there often to see how the city and the view changes—spring's vivid color,...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet