Collected by Rachel Fast
20 Bow St, Somerville, MA 02143, USA
Donut lovers from all over the city have embraced this new addition to the breakfast scene. We Bostonians do love our baked goods! Handcrafted in Somerville, the shop is open Thursday thru Sunday from 9 am to sell out. Some days that happens...
465 Huntington Ave, Boston, MA 02115, USA
If you love art in all its many forms, the Museum of Fine Arts (MFA) in Boston is a 'must-see' destination. They have a great collection of Impressionism and Asian art works, from Monet and Van Gogh, to Chinese furniture and Japanese paintings, as...
4 Charles St, Boston, MA 02116, USA
Boston’s Public Garden is magical in the summer, with its many weeping willows and manicured hedges. Kids and adults alike will delight in a ride on the iconic Swan Boats, which float on the garden’s lagoon. The whimsical boats are foot-pedaled,...
50, 800 Boylston St, Boston, MA 02199, USA
Boston is a big city, yet it is possible to see all of the famous sights in one hour at one place: the Skywalk Observatory, inside the Prudential center. As a local, I go there often to see how the city and the view changes—spring's vivid color,...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 4 Travel News Which State You Live in Says a Lot About Where You Like to Travel
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos