Collected by Erin Young
Višegrad, Bosnia and Herzegovina
This is the beautiful, historically and architecturally important Mehmed Paša Sokolović Bridge in Visegrad. It is a UNESCO world heritage site, and was featured in the Nobel Prize winning novel The Bridge on the Drina by Ivo Andric, which...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys