Collected by Mary Margaret Harris
Kardinala Stepinca Mepas Mall BA, Mostar 88000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Seeing your featured video about Mostar prompted me to share this photo I took while touring the area last December. Despite the atrocities of conflict, the bridge has been rebuilt and the tradition of jumping continues. A tribute to the history...
Mostar 88000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
While there are an abundance of restaurants along the Neretva river in Mostar, one superb choice is Urban Grill. Here you can try the traditional ćevapi (a dish of minced meat, similar to sausages) in somun (or flatbread), which is considered a...
Kaptol, Sarajevo 71000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Zlatna Ribica ("goldfish") Bar in Sarajevo, on Kaptol just north of Marsala Tita, has a Sarajevo-hipster-mixed-with-postwar-intellectual vibe, including the cluttered ephemera-filled decor, the thick cigarette smoke, and the handlebar-mustachioed...
Sarači 8, Sarajevo 71000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Sarajevo is Europe without tourists. A stroll downtown takes you through time, from theBaščaršija district, with its 16th-century mosque and tiny Ottoman-era shops, into the Austro-Hungarian quarter, and finally to Yugoslavian-era apartment...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Exceptional Travel Experiences The Ideal Iceland May Only Exist in Your Mind