Collected by Elizabeth Leahy
665 Palm Canyon Dr, Borrego Springs, CA 92004, USA
Borrego Springs is a small town found near the Anza Borrego desert state park. Since Borrego is a beautiful, stark and reclusive place, this town attracts a lot of artists. You'll notice once you step into this art deco style building that the...
Galleta Meadows, California 92004, USA
Galleta Meadows is the name for about 129 metal sculptures that were created by Ricardo Breceda. Dennis Avery was a land owner in Borrego Springs who envisioned the project. Since he admired Breceda's work, he commissioned him to build the...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village