Collected by Katy Chen
Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
This cave was featured on the BBC series Planet Earth, so I had to check it out while in Borneo. You have to get to Mulu National Park and stay in the dorms offered by the park. From there you can take guided tours to the caves and see the ribbon...
Tanjung Aru, 88100 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Get ready for your jaw to drop. Tanjung Aru Beach, also known as First Beach, is the type of place people go to take it all in. They literally line the shore with camera in hand to see one of the greatest shows on Earth - a sunset in Borneo. Even...
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Severely dehydrated, severely under-dressed, severely cold (the sum of these parts means, of course, that I am severely stupid) my travel partner and I dragged our sorry carcasses through the woods and over rocks in the dead of night in search of...
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Before Emiratis settled in cities such as Dubai and Abu Dhabi after the discovery of oil, they were nomadic Bedouin, moving between the coastal fishing villages where they settled in winter and the inland oases of Al Ain and Liwa and mountain...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Expedition Cruises Take This Quiz to Find Your Perfect Cruise Destination Sponsored by Crystal Yacht Expedition Cruises