Collected by Kaz Brecher
Banjarmasin, Banjarmasin City, South Kalimantan, Indonesia
Getting out of bed at 4.30am to wend your way through the dusty town to the river's edge is well worth it. As you putter up the river, coffee served by your guide on the boat, you'll see how this part of Borneo (Kalimantan) wakes up - washing in...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter