Collected by Boris Bengez
Boris Bengez′s Wishlist
Rockefeller Nature Trail, Dorado 00646, Puerto Rico
Casually experience the natural tropics of Puerto Rico on this 11-mile trail that snakes through Dorado Beach. As a guest of the Ritz-Carlton, you are provided a complimentary bike for the duration of your stay. While walking, running, biking, or...
I visited Pirogue Restaurant & Bar twice for lunch during my stay on Praslin. It is in the popular tourist area of Anse Volbert (Cote D'Or). It is located along the main road opposite the beach. Eat like a local and order the creole-inspired...
The Seychelles is awash with gorgeous beaches, each with clear clean water and brilliant white sand. The names of the most famous are well-known to visitors, but many are not famous and some carry no official name at all. We joined friends late...
Anse Source d'Argent, Seychelles
If you're looking for an unspoiled and exotic beach vacation destination, La Digue is one of the most popular islands in the Seychelles, and Anse Source d'Argent is the reason why. This amazingly beautiful beach features giant boulders on its...
R. Nova do Carvalho 6, 1200-292 Lisboa, Portugal
Definitely the hottest spot in the city, Pensão Amor, or "Guesthouse of Love," is a chic, boudoir-style place in the Cais do Sodré area, down the hills of nightlife hub Bairro Alto. Decorated with frescos and endless images and art of nude women,...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles