Collected by Cigdem Sengul
Le Moulin de Madame, 47300 Bias, France
Every village has its own B&B, but we suggest routing your trip through Villeneuve-sur-Lot for a stay at Le Moulin de Madame, a remarkably fashionable hotel considering the age of the building that houses it: a riverside mill built 235 years ago....
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022