Collected by Ryan Kreppein
Le Miroir d'eau, 33000 Bordeaux, France
"Le Miroir d’Eau” near the Garonne River is a delightful place for an afternoon of people watching in one of France’s most enduring and picturesque cities. While photographers focus on the reflections of the Place de la Bourse in the mirror of...
33000 Bordeaux, France
My 5:30 a.m. departure from Bordeaux allowed me an opportunity to take one last photo of the Grand Theatre de Bordeaux, which opened in 1780. Royal architect Victor Lewis conceived the theatre as a temple of arts and light and succeeded in making...
10 Route de Giscours, 33460 Labarde, France
An original…Giscours can be traced back to the fourteenth century. The first vines were planted back in 1552 by a wealthy Bordeaux draper name Pierre de Lhomme. The vineyards have been in the hands of multiple owners since the beginning, however...
Grab a map and draw your own path, starting in the town of Bordeaux. See that area to the right, between the parallel Dordogne and Lot rivers? Stay within the borders of this area where authentic food reigns. Tips from the pros: The driving can be...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local