Collected by AFAR Explorer
Station 1, Balabag, Boracay Island, 5608 Aklan, Philippines
Waters on the Boracay beach stay relatively warm till the evening, so as long as you don't forget sunscreen, there's enough to keep you engaged all day (or actively not engage in anything, too). Perch on the silky white sand and you can soak up...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now