Books And Baubles
Collected by Sandy Allen, AFAR Local Expert
Bookstores, antiques, trinkets, and what-not from around the world and around the corner.
6 Birch St, Roslindale, MA 02131, USA
The village of Roslindale is filled with unlikely gems. Joanne Rossman Design is at the top of that list. Billed as a Purveyor of the Unnecessary & the Irresistible, it's a destination filled with treasures you never knew you couldn't live...
826 Valencia St, San Francisco, CA 94110, USA
Brimming with everything from eyepatches to pirate manuals, 826 Valencia is San Francisco's "only independent pirate supply store." Much like a playground, proprietors encourage you to explore the secret compartments, treasure chests, trap doors,...
Universitetsgata 18, 0164 Oslo, Norway
Oslo might not seem like a big and bustling city, but even so, it can be nice to "get away" from all the modern noise that surrounds us on a daily basis. Norlis Antikvariat (Norli's Used Book Store) was founded by Olaf Norli in 1890 and though it...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun