Collected by Susan Mason , AFAR Local Expert
1345 Eastern Flank Cir, Franklin, TN 37064, USA
A historic plantation, Carnton played a crucial role in the Battle of Franklin in 1864. During the pivotal clash, the house served as a large field hospital for some of the more than 1,750 Confederate soldiers who ultimately lost their lives over...
280 Lynchburg Hwy, Lynchburg, TN 37352, USA
The charming little town of Lynchburg is home to Jack Daniel, the most famous distillery in all of Tennessee. Take a quick stroll around the town square before crossing a short bridge, which will lead you over a creek that flows from the same...
- 1 Longreads The God of Silence Speaks Up
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines to Cut Service to These U.S. Cities—Will There Be More?
- 3 Trending News Where Can Americans Travel Right Now?
- 4 Trending News Can Americans Visit Mexico Right Now?
- 5 Air Travel This Airport Just Became the World’s First to Get a Five-Star COVID-19 Rating