Collected by Mary Dibble
Bonn-Zentrum, Bonn, Germany
The severed heads of the martyrs Cassius and Florentius are an unusual sculpture to be situated in the open plaza of the Bonn Münster, one of Germany's oldest churches. While a rather conspicuous reminder of the price these patron saints paid for...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village