Collected by Sheilagh G.
Kaya Gob. N. Debrot, Kralendijk, Caribbean Netherlands
The world "adventure" doesn't quite do justice to a day of caving with Flow Bonaire. I have done many 'adventurous' things: skydiving, bungee jumping, etc. But, this sits at the top of the list. Leo, the owner, takes great care to give each...
103 Kaya Gob. N. Debrot, Kralendijk, Caribbean Netherlands
Captain Don's Habitat is not your 'traditional' kind of all-inclusive resort. It is a small ocean-front property in Bonaire with a rich history and a familial feel, with some of the most gorgeous views of the island. Captain Don is legendary on...
Kaminda Lagun, Kralendijk, Caribbean Netherlands
Stroll up to the counter of this lime green shack and order from the options of the day, printed in Papiamentu, Bonaire’s local language that is a mix of Spanish and Dutch, to choose from options like sopi kabritu, pisca hasa, pabu di balia stoba...
Kralendijk, Caribbean Netherlands
It is no exaggeration to say that Sorobon beach in Bonaire is the best place in the world to learn how to windsurf. Many world champions in the sport have emerged from Bonaire because of its perfect conditions. Not only is the water crystal clear...
15A, Kaya Soeur Bartola, Kralendijk, Caribbean Netherlands
A magical discovery has been made on Bonaire: the cudushy cactus can be distilled into Cudushy Liqueur and Vodka, amongst other tasty concoctions. Bonaire’s Cadushy Distillery is the only one of its kind in the world creating liqueur from the...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Travel News This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May