Bon Vivant Asia
Collected by Chanel Gray
181 Joo Chiat Road, Singapore 427452
Throwing and eating yu sheng (or lo hei in Cantonese) is a Chinese New Year tradition unique to Singapore and Malaysia. This celebratory salad is piled with shredded veggies, raw salmon, and condiments like lime juice and crushed peanuts—all...
18 Marina Gardens Dr, Singapore 018953
This new botanical garden features two cooling conservatories, where plants and trees from various parts of the world gather under one glass roof. It's the best place to stop by and smell the flowers, and to practice photography in Singapore.
Hotel W Rd, Hexi Qu, Tianjin Shi, China
Today I participated in the 13th annual Great Wall Marathon in Tianjin, about two hours outside of Beijing. It is actually four races: a 5k, 10k, half marathon and full marathon. I ran the 10k (and placed 4th in my age group! woop!) while two of...
Here is the gateway to Komodo National Park home of the largest lizard in the world. The national park is comprised of Komodo Island, Rinca Island also many smaller islands as well as the surrounding ocean. This combined with the remoteness makes...
Na Phra Lan Rd, Khwaeng Phra Borom Maha Ratchawang, Khet Phra Nakhon, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10200, Thailand
No trip to Bangkok is complete without a visit to the Grand Palace, which rests elegantly in the middle of the city on the banks of the Chao Phraya River. From the outside walls to the inside decor, the palace is positively dripping with vibrant...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico