Collected by Pat
Bologna, Metropolitan City of Bologna, Italy
November 2011 ::: Meeting Alessandro Martini for the first time at 7.30 in the morning is like having a double espresso, twice in one go. He is as animated and bright as his jacket (in the photos). Only one other guest, an American lady by the...
Via Ugo Bassi, 25, 40121 Bologna BO, Italy
This pork sausage has been made for at least 2000 years, today the name is protected, ensuring that authentic Mortadella is free from fillers, artificial colors, flavors and preservatives. Only finely ground pork, high quality fat squares and a...
Via Zamboni, 6, 40126 Bologna BO, Italy
Being a university town, Bologna has a lot of great (affordable) cafes. It's also the gastronomic capital of Italy, so the odds are in your favor that you'll eat well. At Caffe Zamboni, you can indulge in a rich European-style hot chocolate or...
Via Rialto, 13, 40124 Bologna BO, Italy
Unless you live in the neighbour- hood, this place has to be recommended, otherwise you wont find it. And you would never expect to find behind this modest door in this side street one of the best restaurants in town. Its traditional bolognese...
Via Giacomo Leopardi, 4, 40100 Bologna BO, Italy
This is the new location of the Osteria senza nome (Cesare Marretti), a new modern setting, but the same concept: you choose between three kind of surprise menus a) meat, b) fish or c) vegetarian. Each dish costs 8 euro (incl. coperto), they keep...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map