Collected by Greg Wong
Via degli Orefici, 19, 40126 Bologna BO, Italy
A Restaurant, a Bistro and a Coffeeshop integrated into a bookshop, integrated into an old church - its as interesting as it sounds! The "Motherhouse" still is in Torino, some brothers and sisters are in Italy and Japan, the youngest in New York....
Via Ugo Bassi, 12/R, 40123 Bologna BO, Italy
Gamberini is a "must to do", doesnt matter if you go for Cappucino or for Aperitivo. Its one of the most traditional places in town, wood casing, mirrors and candelabra, the staff is very professional and outstanding friendly, a wide selection of...
Via Santa Caterina, 51, 40123 Bologna BO, Italy
Once step in ask for Signor Daniele, host and owner of this foodie heaven. His home made pasta and Tortellini in Brodo are memorable, and the "Culatecca" at the main wall with different vintages of Parma Culatello it made a memorable place to be....
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village