Bologna & Milan April 2015 Stacy and Tom
Collected by Tom OConnor
Via degli Orefici, 19, 40126 Bologna BO, Italy
A Restaurant, a Bistro and a Coffeeshop integrated into a bookshop, integrated into an old church - its as interesting as it sounds! The "Motherhouse" still is in Torino, some brothers and sisters are in Italy and Japan, the youngest in New York....
Via Rialto, 13, 40124 Bologna BO, Italy
Unless you live in the neighbour- hood, this place has to be recommended, otherwise you wont find it. And you would never expect to find behind this modest door in this side street one of the best restaurants in town. Its traditional bolognese...
Viale Emilio Alemagna, 6, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Lovers of furniture from past and present cannot leave Milan without stopping by the Triennale Design Museum. The permanent collection holds an interesting cross-section of Italian furniture and housewares, including the 1957 Superleggera...
Milan, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy
Style and design filter into day-to-day life in Milan, but Women’s Fashion Week (September 19–25) is the height of the city’s creativity. The event, staged by fashion’s biggest labels, also spurs local restaurants and galleries to show off their...
Piazza di Santa Maria delle Grazie, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
At a nondescript church in an unlikely neighborhood in Milan rests one of the greatest works of art ever created, The Last Supper by Leonardo da Vinci. The 15th century mural was part of a renovation project at the Convent of Santa Maria della...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village